Please read Aapryl’s Terms of Service and your firm’s agreement with Aapryl for more information on the terms and conditions governing the use of the Aapryl Site. Please direct questions regarding this policy to email@example.com.
Collection and Uses of Personal Information
Aapryl collects personally identifiable information about you (also called a “User”), including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, organization name and e-mail address, from information provided by you or your employer, initially through our registration process and subsequently through other means such as, but not limited to, your use of the Service, survey forms or optional contact forms. Aapryl may monitor your conduct on the Aapryl Site for any lawful reason or purpose.
How We Use Personal Information
Aapryl may collect certain personal information to provide you with the Service, to supply other administrative services (e.g., setting up new accounts and maintaining your existing account), and to respond to inquiries about your account and the Service. In addition, we may from time to time review your usage of the Service to be able to better provide you with information about products or services that we believe may be interest to you. Aapryl also uses personal information to help Aapryl create a more user-friendly product. In order to periodically make enhancements to the Service, we will use personal contact information to allow us to gauge the interests, needs and preferences of our Users. In addition, Aapryl might also use the personal information for, without limitation:
- Aapryl Site improvement and product development
- Ensuring proper and authorized use of the Aapryl site
- Mailings from Aapryl
- Aapryl Site tracking and analysis
- Marketing and advertising from Aapryl
- Promotional announcements from Aapryl
- Aapryl Customer support and technical help
Disclosure of Personal Information
Aapryl will NOT disclose your personally identifiable information to outside parties except: (i) to the extent necessary to provide you with the Service you or your employer purchased from Aapryl (ii) when we believe in good faith that any applicable law, regulation, or legal process requires disclosure; or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of another user.
The Aapryl Site provides Users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving all but essential communications via their e-mail accounts from our partners or Aapryl. To opt-out of e-mails, please send an e-mail to _Unsubscribe@aapryl.com. We will endeavor to comply with all requests as soon as reasonably practicable.
Personal identifiers (such as username and password) are used to verify the User’s identity, maintain recordkeeping in our system and for other purposes. You will have access to correct or modify your particular individual profile, which includes information captured during account set-up or registration through the Aapryl Site, such as name, address, title, phone, fax, email and login ID and password, by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the User’s responsibility to safeguard this unique information so as not to allow unauthorized users to view personal information. We are not responsible for any damage caused by you distributing your password. Upon request to email@example.com, Aapryl will remove a User’s personal information from its database, thereby canceling the User’s registration and ability to use the Service. We will endeavor to respond as soon as reasonably practicable.
Aapryl also collects other information that does not reveal your specific identity (“Other Information”), such as:
- Browser information: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system version and Internet browser type and version.
- Server log file information: Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer or device that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the Sites, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Site.
- Information collected through pixel tags and other technologies: These may be used in connection with the Aapryl Site’s pages and HTML-formatted email messages to, among other things, track the actions of the Aapryl Site’s users and email recipients, measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about the Aapryl Site’s usage and response rates.
- Aggregated information: We may also collect user information on an aggregate basis, which shall not be personally identifiable to you, and disclose the aggregate data to prospective partners or other outside parties for their use. We also use this aggregate information for Aapryl’s various business purposes, including without limitation, the creation and sale of other products to our customers and potential customers. This aggregate information is not traceable to any particular user and will not be used by the third party to contact you.
How We May Use and Disclose Other Information
Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then, in addition to the uses listed in the “How We Collect Other Information” section above, we may use and disclose Other Information for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information.
General Comments on Privacy
While Aapryl has endeavored to create a secure and reliable site for its Users, Aapryl cannot ensure or warrant the security or confidentiality of any information Users transmit to and from the Aapryl Site. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. When disclosing any personal information, you should remain mindful that the information is potentially accessible to the public, and consequently, can be collected and used by others without your consent.
You are the ultimate controller of personal information. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any password used to log in, and you should always be mindful and responsible whenever disclosing information online. We will use reasonable efforts to safeguard the privacy of your personal information. However, transmissions made by means of the Internet, even when using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 1024-bit encrypted certificates, cannot be made completely secure. Aapryl assumes no liability for disclosure of data due to errors in transmission or unauthorized outside parties.
Use of Site by Minors
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we request that these individuals neither use the Aapryl Site nor the Service, and that such individuals also not provide Personal Information through the Aapryl Site.
Cross Border Transfer
Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have operations, and by interacting with us and providing us with any Personal Information, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information ( e.g. , Social Security Number, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Aapryl Site or otherwise to us.